Millicent Borges Accardi
- Millicent Borges Accardi, a Portuguese-American poet, is the author of three books: Injuring Eternity, Only More So (forthcoming from Salmon) and Woman on a Shaky Bridge.
- Her awards include the NEA, CantoMundo, California Arts Council, FLAD, Barbara Deming, Texas Tech.
- Millicent holds degrees in English and writing from CSULB and the University of Southern California (USC)
- She is a freelance writer (technical writing, theater reviews, grants, and instructional design).
- Millicent’s recent work is in Babalonia. Nimrod, Tampa Review, New Letters and Wallace Stevens Journal and the Gavea-Brown Book of Portuguese-American Poetry!
- Residencies include Yaddo, Jentel, Vermont Studio, Fundación Valparaíso in Spain and Milkwood in the Czech Republic
Need a Workshop Teacher? or Poet?
Email Millicent @ MillB@aol.com
Follow her on Twitter @TopangaHippieLike her Facebook page